Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services
What do we do?
Reconnect is a Youth Homelessness Early Intervention Program, which aims to provide opportunities, choices and support for young people and their families
Main Services provided:
• Home visits available if preferred
• Assistance with accommodation, training and education
• Crisis support
• Family mediation and support
• Service co-ordination
• Community projects
Who can we help?
• Any young person aged 12 to 18 years who is experiencing conflict or difficulty at home and plans to leave, or who has recently left home due to difficulties
• Parents who are concerned about issues within their families
• Any member of a family where there is a young person having trouble at home or has just left home because of this conflict
Who can you contact?
Port Pirie: Wendy - 08 8633 8600
Port Augusta: Darryl 0428 326 542
Where are we based?
Port Pirie service situated at 60 Florence Street Port Pirie
Port Augusta service situated at 36 Stirling Road, Port Augusta
What areas do we cover?
Port Pirie and District Council, Mount Remarkable District Council and the Port Augusta District Council
Clients can self refer, be referred by other agencies or by friends or family
Download the referral form for the Port Pirie area here
Download the referral form for the Port Augusta area here