UnitingCare Wesley Country SA fully support the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We have been involved in the Scheme since 2013 and appreciate the enormity of the change for us as a provider and for you as a participant. We genuinely look forward to working with you in a new way of doing things and promise to uphold the principles of choice, control, and social / economic participation.National Disability Insurance Scheme
To get started please contact one of our representatives as listed below. We will listen and work closely with you, your family, or your carer to ensure you receive the services and supports you want.
Are you eligible?To find out please visit the NDIS website and use the ‘My Access Checker’, alternatively, you can contact us for further information.
We are able to provide service and support in the following areas:
• Accommodation and Tenancy Assistance
• Assistance to access and maintain employment
• Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
• Assistance with daily life tasks
• Assistance with daily personal activities
• Assistance with travel / transport arrangements
• Development of daily living and life skills
• Help with household tasks
• Management of funding for supports in your plan with the NDIS
• Assistance to participate in community, social and civic activities
Contact DetailsCall us now for a chat about the NDIS and how we can help you.
Chris - 0427 659 861
Tracy - 0427 678 338
"When we approached UCW to see if they could assist in providing transport for our daughter to attend her Riding for the Disabled lessons, they went out of their way to make it happen.
Even though the NDIS was new to them, they followed up the necessary training to ensure the process could commence as soon as possible.
The staff have always been very helpful and caring. They are respectful of our family's needs and very understanding. All the carers/workers interact with our daughter respectfully and appropriately and try to engage her in the activity. UCW have been very thorough, professional and prompt in returning phone calls.
The staff at UCW have embraced the NDIS and have made it much easier for us as a family."